#BernardandCathy Guide Dog.

Harry Stottle poems
Woof Justice
Eyes at my feet , silent, but always alert
You can't answer the phone, can't iron a shirt
Never complaned not a moment of grief
When I am ready you're up on your feet
Uncanny , aware and always right there
You guide me around, my lookout, my care.
With love that you showed and forever my friend
you became my sight and the one I'd defend
But I had to leave you, no choices in that
Though you might of thought t'was a swop for a cat
I hear from our best friend that you too are not well
And soon you might join me but how long we can't tell.
But don't worry my puppy if anyone can risk it
Its my best friend for ever, my guide dog . my Biscuit.


Bernard and Cathy rode a motorcycle around the world. Biscuit stayed home. 


Comments

Popular Posts