LD made me cry

LD Just after reading your poem and I had wiped my eyes. ,. Forgot I wrote this on the way home.



You are what you are, you is what you is
Don't take it personally when people take the pish.
They are to shallow to even make a splash
No more no less, just put  it out with the trash.

You are unique, not stood in a long row
sod the normal and sod the status quo
Be you, be unique, as rare as pure gold
Worth more than the rest, despite what you're told.

Inside your soul the doubts might be strong
but I for one tell you right here in this song
You are better than best, we all think your neat
You make the world better, your beautiful, so sweet.

Next time you look in that mirror you'll see
you couldn't be any better.
If I was 40 years younger, I would like to be your fella. 



Comments

Popular Posts